Activities: All About Me


ALL ABOUT ME

 Assalammu'alaikum wr. wb.

This is me, My name is Abyan Fakhri, I am 15 years old. I am Muslim. This is my first posting. I'm a rantau boy, because before I move to Bandung, I was stay in Cianjur. I just live in Bandung around 3 week when i just entered Senior High School 3 in Bandung. My family is very amazing, my mom and dad are very love to me, they are the best parent ever. And I have one sister, she want to be the best doctor in the world, and now he study hard at the university.

  Before i left to bandung for study at Senior High School 3 of Bandung, I was study at Al Azhar islamic junior high school of Cianjur. I feel very sad when i choose to move to Bandung, because I have an amazing friends, teachers, and family in Cianjur. But I now move to Bandung is the best and new experience for me. I want to be better at Senior High School 3 of Bandung

  I have many Favorite food like Padangs food, Noodle, Fried chicken, etc. My favorite lesson is Mathematic, because math is very interesting, unique, and a lot of challange, i like it. My hobby is play football, play games, listen a music, watch a movie, and draw some graffity. I love to holiday to a beach, mountain and a forest because a nature place can make me eliminate fatigue, and explore natural.


   I have a dream to be a hafidz quran, and go to mecca with my family in the future. And I want to be an architect, be a pilot and make a plane, because I want to driving my own homemade plane and go around the world, its amazing. I can't wait for that. One more my dream is I want to change Indonesia to be better than now.

Thank you so much for visited my blog:)

Wassalammu'alaikum wr. wb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday

Future: Defining My Role