Activities: Giving Thanks to Someone

GIVING THANKS TO SOMEONE

One day, Me and my bestfriend in Junior High School, Daffa, but usually I called him “DA4”,went to school together .He is my bestfriend, very kind and very handsome. At school, we was talking with other my classmate to planning about our plan to camp in Cibodas, Cipanas, Cianjur, in the weekend. That place is behind of presidential palace. Its very amazing place because consist of a lot of kind of tree like sakura, and a lot of waterfall. And that place is near of Gede-Pangrango Mountain.

In the weekend, I , DA4 and my classmate went to Cibodas around six o’clock in the morning. We went to Cibodas by public car, and in Cibodas we stayed in a tent. After we arrived Cibodas,we took a break. After that we continued our camp and traveled to Cibeureum Waterfall, its very beautyfull waterfall, that high altitude about 60 m. We was hiking to that place around 2 hour because the distance is very far, we must walking 2 km.

In the middle of our traveled we get a problem, my leg is dislocated because I feel very tired and not carefully. Luckily my bestfriend, DA4, bring a medical tools and salve me. Finally, my leg is feel good and we can continued our travel. I sayed “thank you so much my bestfriend you are very kind, because of you my leg can heal again”. And DA4 replayed me ”You’re welcome, because its my obligation to help other trouble people”.

Because my leg is heal again, We Continued the travel. We feel very happy after arrived. A beautyfull view at altitude about 1.700 m above the sea level, with condition are still fresh and nature. At Cibereum we took a souk and play some games, and took a picture. After having fun at Cibeureum waterfall, we went back to tent about 5 o’clock in the afternoon.

At around the tent we maked a bonfire, and burned a lot of corn,sausage, and others. In the night we sang a lot of song, its maked me very happy and maked me laugh together. In the morning we went back to home because tomorrow we must go to school again. Its very amazing moment and I will not forget about it.


Thanks for reading my story, because saying thanks is very important:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday

Future: Defining My Role