Activities: Introduction


MEET A NEW FRIEND



I just meet a new friend in the first day at school when I see the list of member class in the wall magazine, He is a boy and i will introduction myself with him :

Abyan    : Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

Fadhlan : Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

Abyan    : Hello! I'm Abyan Fakhri, you can call me Abyan. May I know your name?

Fadhlan : Of course, I'M Fadhlan Miftah Firdaus, and you can call me Fadhlan. 
               Where did you come from?

Abyan    : I come from Cianjur, what about you?

Fadhlan : I'm from Bandung, where did you learn before?

Abyan    : In Al azhar Junior High School of Cianjur, and you?

Fadhlan : In junior High School 5 of Bandung

Abyan    : Which class are you in?

Fadhlan : 10 Science 3

Abyan    : Wooooowwwwww, we are at the same class.

Fadhlan : Really?

Abyan    : Yeeeeaaaahhhhh

Fadhlan : Okay, i hope we can enjoy the class and be a good friend.

Abyan    : Me too, let's go to the class together!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday

Future: Defining My Role