Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday


FADHLAN'S PLAN FOR NEXT HOLIDAY

   At school, when I meet with Fadhlan, after do the examination before holiday, I ask fadhlan about his plan for holiday.

Abyan   : Hey Fadhlan, how about your exam?

Fadhlan: Yeaaahhhh, not bad. And how about you?

Abyan   : Mmmmm, it's good, I can answer all the question, its amazing, and I hope can get big score for that. Presently, we will take a holiday fadhlan, What will you do at the holiday?

Fadhlan: I want to take a holiday with my family to Ciwidey.

Abyan   : Wow, its a great plan, I want to join your holiday if I free, Can I?

Fadhlan: Of course, you can join with us, 

Abyan   : How will you do it?

Fadhlan:  I will stay overnight at Ciwidey, and enjoy the view at kawah putih. The view at kawah putih is very beutiful, you must visit kawah putih. At Kawah putih, there is a source of hot spring, that is very natural.

Abyan   : I very interesting with your plan Fadhlan,when will you do it?

Fadhlan: at the second day of Holiday

Abyan   : Hmmmm, I'm sorry Fadhlan, at the same time I have a plan to go back to my hometown, in Cianjur, and I want to go holiday with my family 

Fadhlan: Ooooo, your hometown in Cianjur, I just know that. I want to know more about Cianjur, can you tell me about that?

Abyan   : Oh sure,........

Fadhlan: Wow, Cianjur is amazing, owh Abyan I'm sorry I must go home, see you soon after holiday

Abyan   :Okey, see you!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Future: Defining My Role