My Holiday: School Break and New Year


My Holiday


     My holiday start earlier than other than my friend in my class, because after examination, I was have get a holiday when my friend still at school. My Holiday start at 8 December 2017. I went to my hometown in Cianjur. In Cianjur I met with my friend, my parent, and my sister, because in bandung I life alone. In the first day in my holiday I just watched Tv, Watched many movies like IT, Pengabdi Setan, Jailangkung, Juno, Fist Fight, and etc. It's very funny and happy, because in Bandung, I don't have a television so I can't watch a movie.
     In the second day until fourth day I stilled did what I do in the first day, I watched some movie, played some games, and do my hobby, like drawing, editing, and etc. In the fifth day I with my family take a vacation to Pelabuhan Ratu beach. Around 4 hours in the road from Cianjur to Pelabuhan Ratu Beach. We went in the morning by my lovely orange car. On the way, we was chating, singing, playing a card, and eating some snack. Arrived to the location, it's very beautiful view, white sands, big waves, and orange sun in the back of cloud, it's amazing. We arrived in the middle of the day. its around 12 o' clock. In the first plan we will make a tends, and got camping, but my mom prefer we sleep in the hotel. We agree and went find the hotel. Finally we got a hotel in augusta hotel. In the afternoon I don't skipped to saw the sunset, its look very nice, I loved that moments.
     In the night We baked a lot of seafood like fish and shrimp. After that, because augusta hotel have a big pool, I want not to skipped chance to swim. And after that I felt very tired, and went to the bad and take sleep. In the morning we went to the beach and felt the waves, swiming, make a sand castle, and palying football beach, and I felt very happy. After that we packing and go back to Cianjur.
    In my last holiday in fact, I have a lot of activity, such as vacations with my organization, seeing fireworks during the new year and much more, maybe I'll tell you later. Thanks for visitors who have read my holiday experience. hopefully entertaining and an inspiration to all of you. see you again

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday

Activities: Recommendation Letter