Video Blog: Edu Passion 2018


EDU PASSION 2018



Edu passion is an event held by SMA Negeri 3 Bandung at 15 February 2018. This event invited many universities, and showed many presentation about college from many universities. Other than that, this event showed a live music from KPA 3, MK 3, BAND 3, and very exciting MC by SPED 3.
In the break time, we visited a lot of food stand and all of that are very delicious.

In working this video I was assisted by my partner Vivaldi Ahmad S and Qafka Zerrycho N. They helped me to edit this video. In this event.I was working as the Controller & Evaluator division, Vivaldi Ahmad as Publication & Documentation division, and the last Qafka Zerrycho as Event Maker division.
Thank you so much for all part who made this event walk very well. And thank you so much to Vivaldi Ahmad and Qafka Zerrycho who helped me to made this video. Let's enjoy this video!:)

Credits:
Song: The Chainsmokers - Paris
Video Link: https://youtu.be/ZvMwuehd3y4

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday

Future: Defining My Role