Dreams: My Dreams, My Goals, My Futures


My Dreams, My Goals, My Futures
   hello my name is abyan fakhri, my friend called me abey.  Now I study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I'm 17 years old. I'm the second child of two sibling, I have one sister, she is studying now at one of the universities in Jakarta. My Father work at Cianjur's Goverment and be a leader of one division in goverment of Cianjur. My Mom is a Housewife, but sometimes she accompany my dad to work his jobs at Cianjur's Goverment. 
   My strengths are actually other people who can judge, but if I have to judge myself, my strength is neat, and not delaying work. my weakness is not to dare to ask, argue, and be lazy.
   My hobby is to go around on a bicycle, play games, listen to music, and watch some cartoon series. I also like playing Rubik but unfortunately I am not an expert. in my leasure time I read the textbook and study it again, and if I have homework, I do it first. If there is still the rest of my leasure time I use to do my hobbies. I don't have an award outside of school, when junior high school I got  many awards both in academic and non-academic, and for high school awards I got only one, namely the champion reading Sundanese poems. I like drawing, and I want to become an architect. but there are some obstacles that must be overcome, namely graduation, I have to graduate with a satisfactory value, so that I can be majoring in architecture at the best university, so I can become the best architect and benefit for others people. because our main purpose in life is to worship and prepare provisions for life in the hereafter.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday

Future: Defining My Role