Experience: Edu Passion 2019

Edu passion 2019

Time goes so fast, a year ago I visited edu passion 2018, and today I have visited Edu Passion 2019 with the tagline agranasta. Edu passion is an event held by SMA Negeri 3 Bandung at 24 January 2019. This event invited many universities, and showed many presentation about college from many universities. This year on edu passion I asked a lot about majors at the university that suitable with my passion. besides that I got a lot of information about favorite universities abroad that provide scholarships, and how to get that. I got some interesting souvenirs after visiting several universities.

After visiting several universities, I was interested in one of the majors at the Bandung Institute of Technology, that is architecture. then I decided to listen the presentation about architecture who held in class XII science 5. the presentation was interesting and made me understand about architecture.

after that to add to the experience, I attended a workshop from a bina nusantar university or we call binus. There we are trained to make creative products, that is a chairs with themes is accordance with what we think, that is animals, plants, or others. Me and My friend Alvito worked together and made a smart chair and we give the name baymax healty chair. it was the last event, as well as closing my story today. Thank you all...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Dialogue: Plan for Next Holiday

Future: Defining My Role